Woodland Hills, CA
Woodland Hills/Calabasas, CA
Welcome to your home-away-from-home hotel alternative lodging experience in a fabulous tropical resort-style gated mini-estate that is yours to embrace!
In the exclusive Woodland Hills/Calabasas area known as "The Beverly Hills of the San Fernando Valley" in the upscale "South of the blvd." hillside section of L.A.
Right off the 101 fwy.
* 1/2 block to bus transportation
* A stone's throw to Old Town Calabasas tourist attractions
* 4 mi. to Warner center, Westfield and Promenade Malls
* Within walking distance to dining, entertainment and businesses
* 20 mi. to HOLLYWOOD BURBANK aka Bob Hope airport
* 29 mi. to LAX airport
* 11 mi.Van Nuys private airport
* 17 mi. to Universal Studios
* 18 mi. to Hollywood
* 23 mi. to ocean (Santa Monica/Malibu)
* 52 mi. to Disneyland
* Over 10,000 SF mini-estate with 24/7 surveillance cameras.
* Guest houses located behind electric gates with private gated side entry in tropical country club setting
OUTDOOR SHARED AMENITIES INCLUDE :
* Natural rock waterfall splashing into a sparkling laguna-style lap pool
* 24/7 heated spa
* Romantic Tiki Hut cabana overlooking pool
* Outdoor Tiki Bar
* Lounge chairs in pool area and upper deck for tanning
* Gazebo covered BBQ area for group dining
* Fire pit
* Coin laundry
Enter Cheri Woods private museum which provides a spectacular display of Cheri’s fascinating life and personal collection of Hollywood celebrity memorabilia which spans over 40 years of her life as a Hollywood insider.
ELVIS PRESLEY: The “Elvis den” dedicated to “The King of Rock“ Furniture and personal items from Elvis’ home, even his dirty sheets! You’ll view a wax head owned by a Secret Service agent, Elvis’ black jacket, custom initialized necklace, his autograph, and much more. We even have his DNA! You’ll see his hair, and Cheri is only one of two people in the U.S. who has a copy of his fingerprints.
MICHAEL JACKSON: See what no one has ever seen before, what Michael Jackson had hidden under his clothing in the 80‘s- his bulletproof vest. We also have the “King of Pop’s DNA! Find out how we got his hair and part of his famous glove! See the Pepsi commercial ticket when his hair was set on fire, his autograph, and more!
PHOTOS: See the gallery of private candid photos of Cheri with stars that range from the Golden era of Hollywood to present celebrities.
PERSONAL MEMORABILIA ITEMS: See numerous personal items that belonged to celebrities that were given to or collected by Cheri
AUTOGRAPHS: numerous autographs of child stars and celebrities.
BEHIND THE SCENES STORIES told as only Cheri who lived it can tell it!
Travel down the hallways and through the private rooms of her home. The burgundy velour drapes custom made by Cheri’s famous Hollywood interior designer, BOBBY TRENDY, featured on the “ANNA NICOLE SHOW” that offer privacy to the Woods family den which holds personal family photographs and a memorial to Stevie Woods.
See Cheri’s bedroom displaying her rare 70’s leopard “clamshell” bed with the tour ending in Cheri’s ultra cool “50’s diner” kitchen, the era when all the fun began!
Contact Cheri to make arrangements in advance for your personal guided tour during your stay.
PRICE: $25 per person.